This two hour workshop in Toronto will teach you to avoid common redesign mistakes and identify opportunities to improve your website using the powerful and free web analytics tool Google Analytics.
You will leave the workshop with a step-by-step process to help you redesign your website using data, not guesswork. You will understand what’s working with your website and what needs to be improved. You will identify opportunities to improve the site visitors’ experience, see which important things need to be easier to find on your site, and take home a worksheet of next steps to take for a strategic redesign or refresh of your website.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
6:00-8:00pm at The Centre for Social Innovation,
720 Bathurst (south of Bloor)
The two hour workshop will cover:
- An introduction to Google Analytics, and its’ role in planning a website redesign
- Avoiding common and costly mistakes of relaunching a website
- Identifying what needs to be easier to find on your site, and ways to test site navigation
- Identifying the most popular site content, the biggest opportunities to get more visitors and what’s working and what’s not on your current website
- Dashboards and reports that will help your site redesign process
- Does your site need a redesign , or just a refresh?
If you are in Toronto, you can register for the upcoming workshop here. If you can’t make it to a session in Toronto, but want to learn how to redesign your site with the help of Google Analytics, sign up here to get an invitation to our first webinar version of this workshop.