This workshop will show you how to evaluate your social media and its contribution to your organization. Move beyond measuring reach, shares and ‘likes’ and see exactly how much social media is contributing to your bottom line – whether your organization is for-profit or non-profit.
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
720 Bathurst St. (south of Bloor)
Register online here
During the two hour workshop we will cover:
- A brief introduction to Google Analytics, HootSuite and other effective tools for measuring the impact of your social media efforts
- Specific techniques and tools for better social media measurement
- A framework for measuring the effectiveness of your social media: “What’s working and what’s not with our social media?”
- Measuring the contribution of social media to your content, email and search engine marketing
- Next steps and worksheets to get better at measuring the impact of your social media marketing
This workshop is most useful for people who are using social media to gain followers and (eventually) send them to their website to learn more, donate or purchase something. It is helpful if you already use Google Analytics, Hootsuite or other tools for measuring your impact, but not essential. Worksheets and checklists are included to help you apply the steps to better social media measurement.